Education. Entrepreneurship. Economic Development.
Since 1984, we have worked with
businesses, helping them to invest $5,223,915,370
New York's economy and create or save 169,206
Through a network of 24 regional centers, the New York Small
Business Development Center delivers high quality business counseling and
training to New Yorkers who want to start a business or improve the performance
of an existing business.
Thanks to our partners in the public and private
sectors, our services are free of charge.
- Lender Matchmaker Event: Free, June 4, 2014, Onondaga Community College
- The 2013 New York SBDC Annual Report is now available here.
- SBDC advisors will assist small businesses wanting to participate in START-UP NY, the program that allows businesses to operate state and local tax-free on or near academic campuses in New York State. Learn more here.
- Interested in government contracting? We've posted a calendar of matchmaker events in NYS here.
- Want to know how the Affordable Care Act will affect your small business? Start here.
New York SBDC in the News
Business Planning Guides